Last Updated 1.9.2019
1. Types of Information Collected
1.1 Information That Is Collected Automatically
The Apps use third party services that may automatically collect information within the limits of the permissions granted to the App. This may include your IP address, ISP, unique Advertising Identifier, device details such as make and model, and, with your consent, data on how you interact with the Apps or ads presented in them.
2. How The Information Is Used
Information may be collected for reasons such as:
• To operate and/or improve our Apps and Services
• To provide functionality such as leaderboards and achievements
• To display ads that are more relevant
• To get statistics on the usage of our Apps
The third party ad providers may use your device Advertising Identifier and other data to either provide targeted/personalised ads based on data associated to the Identifier, or in case of opt-out of personalised ads, to respect your choice and show non personalised ads. The privacy policies of third party service providers explain how they use the data which is transmitted to them through the use of the Apps. Here are links to the policies of third party service providers, which act as Data Processors or Data Controllers of the data from the Apps: Google (Advertising and Google Play Games Services); Unity; Startapp These listed providers are GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant, committed to protecting and using your data responsibly. To access or request deletion of the data the third party providers may have from you, or opt-out of ad personalisation, please consult the mentioned privacy policies where you can find further details. For users in the European Economic Area (EEA) the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) apply fully, and consent to the collection of the data is asked when using the Apps. For changing the choice, the consent setting can be accessed any time from settings/options of the Apps.
3. How the Information Is Shared
As noted earlier, the collected data is shared with third party service providers to provide game related functionality and advertising. But in the rare case of any additonal disclosure is required by either a law or regulation, or to defend our legal rights, the information may be shared with a regulatory authority, court of law, or competent law enforcement body. And with your request to any other applicable parties. The country of transferring or processing of the data may be other than your country of residence.
4. Legal Basis for Processing Data
Data will be collected and/or processed only if at least one of the following applies
• The data subject has given consent to the processing of their data for one or more specific purposes.
• Processing for compliance with a legal obligation.
• Processing in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another person.
• Processing for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by any of the data controllers, except if such interests are overridden by the interests or rights of the data subject.
5. Links to Other Sites
The Apps may contain links to other sites, through advertisements or links to social platforms. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to external sites which are not operated by us, and we have no control of them and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services not explicitly related to our Apps.
6. Limitations to Applicability
8. Contact Us
Please note that third party service providers may be data controllers of your information instead of Miksumortti, so refer to their privacy policies as linked in chapter 2.